Parque de Los Llanos
It is the lung of Estella located in the heart of the city. It consists of a huge walk and is surrounded in part by the river Ega
Inside, the Church has three covered naves, on both sides covered with ribbed vault and the main, starry. It is remarkable the altarpiece dedicated to Santa Elena from 1406, the main altarpiece, a Baroque work carried out from 1735 to 1745 by Jose Velaz de Lerín. Another one is dedicated to San Crispín and Crispiano , from 1602.